Jacksonville dentist Dr. Wayne Barker wants you to have the best dental experience possible. The goal of Bay Pointe Dental Group is for you to be as relaxed and comfortable for all of your dental appointments.
You will instantly know when you walk into our office that you are in a special place that cares about YOU. Our office is new and furnished with state-of-the-art equipment. We play pleasant, relaxing music, and keep our office spotless. Bay Pointe Dental Group and experience how we are different from every other Jacksonville dentist!
HIPPA, OSHA Standards and Sterilization
- Health Information Privacy and Security Manual and HIPAA Plan (overview):
- Our office is compliant with OSHA “Occupational Safety and Health Administration” regulations. All of our operatory designs, our equipment, and the procedures we perform are part of our commitment to being STERILE AND SAFE.
- Digital x-rays make our office safer. We have eliminated the traditional x-ray film and all the hazardous chemicals needed to develop and process this film. Not having to handle these chemicals and breathe the fumes is a tremendous and healthy step to providing high quality dental care. Our digital system reduces radiation exposure by as much as 90%. This means less radiation exposure when you have an x-ray. That is healthier! Also, the image appears immediately on the computer screen. This is just another way 21st Century technology is making things healthier.
- Our water is purified. You can feel safe that nothing is being transmitted with our closed water system and reverse osmosis filtering process. Each operatory is equipped with a water bottle filled only with purified water. This insures good tasting and pure water is always being utilized for your protection.
- For all surgical procedures, our operatories and equipment is draped and protected with sterile surgical-pack wraps to insure the highest standard of care and a sterile surgical field.
“Smiles give others hope, joy and strength. Don’t forget to use yours today”.